Body is the Origin of Knowing Jewelry Retouching

Description of your first forum.
jannatara0801

Body is the Origin of Knowing Jewelry Retouching

Post by jannatara0801 »

"Unlike others, what I first came into contact with was 'literature'." Luckily Xuxu, the education she received in elementary school was the experimental teaching material of the Taiwan teacher training camp, which made her an Access to literature: "The textbook is actually very flexible, and basically it's not very exam - when other people read those dead 'texts', we barbecue outside and tend sheep in the library."In this growing environment and state, Xuxu's contact with literature is very natural; and because of this "naturalness", she seems to be able to maintain a "happy" mentality no matter what kind of situation she encounters. Through free development to understand everything, Xuxu gradually developed her own reading habit and "growed up" in the world of language. Although the days of experimental education were very happy, when she returned to the education in the system, she began to feel a little unable to adapt; this "unaccustomed" pushed her to start writing with a pen."I was very interested in law for a while, and in sociology for a while." Compared with other young poets' experiences in the so-called "orthodox" liberal arts colleges such as Chinese and Taiwanese, Xuxu graduated from the medical school. Said that he seemed to be "taking a detour". "I'm actually quite sure of the benefits of 'detouring', because it can give you a new perspective to see and cut into the world."

Therefore, she attaches great importance to the possibility of any sensory experience, physical experience, and material experience-after all, outside of spirituality, the bond between people and matter is very unique. "When you comb the feeling into language, it has another relationship between words; different words can create another state, and I think that is a very interesting experiment."Although he has long forgotten what the "first book" of poems he bought, Xuxu especially mentioned the influence of Mr. Yang Mu's works on her. "When I first read it, I actually didn't know what he was writing; but later I felt that he really wrote very well and very well." Xuxu knew Yang Mu from the poetry and began to devote herself Jewelry Retouching to Yang Mu. in reading poetry. In addition to expressing her admiration, she also practiced in actual creation, effectively inheriting Yang Mu's classical aesthetics.In the recommendation preface of "Uneasy", Yang Jiaxian mentioned that Xuxu's use of words "seems to benefit from ancient poetry, gentle and less sullen", Zhang Baoyun also said, "You don't believe that the world can still allow these words to appear. , you can't believe it, they are like contemporary Song porcelain." Looking at these comments, it is not difficult to find that the aesthetic positioning of her works is clear, and the publication of the first collection of poems has attracted the attention of other creators and researchers. However, Xuxu does not particularly refute or respond to other people's comments, which may be related to her personality. Image The poet Guo Zheyou, who considers Xuxu's poems "a thousand pieces of gold", pays attention to the "classical Chinese imagery" and "symbolic references to the Western Bible" in it. Although there is no positive response, Xuxu believes that being pointed out "using allusions" is actually a good reminder. "When you are considered to be in a relatively 'elegant' or 'traditional' situation, that inherited thing can be nourishment, and of course it can also be a burden.

I think 'heart' is a very important reminder that it must be What is constantly taking shape, you can’t feel that you can keep repeating just because you stand firm. Repeating yourself is a form of laziness.”Xuxu has her own set of views on "love poetry". "For emotion, from the material to the finished product, it must have undergone a series of processing - you say that it is impossible without processing, and this processing is the display of craftsmanship." Xuxu believes that these materials must have the so-called " The interrogation of the truth; and these finished products must be true to the parties at a certain level, otherwise there is no way to touch the "truth" of others.The postscript to the poetry collection "Uneasy" writes: "The heart is the starting point for experience and understanding of the world. When people meet with matter, their senses function, they become perceptions. Of course, it contains the uniqueness of people, how people see, the inner world and the outer world. How space triggers and deepens each other and seeks balance, between subject and object, apart from conscious exercise, it also relies on reading to accumulate.” It is difficult to write a postscript, and I am especially disgusted with “interpretive poetry”. It is a challenge for her to express her ideas of poetry creation in the prose genre between the two.