Navvies Employee Spotlight

Description of your first forum.
mim44

Navvies Employee Spotlight

Post by mim44 »

Ekaterina Speckbacher, Digital Marketing Manager, tells us about her path to NavVis, including her internal transition from working student to full-time.
People are at the heart of NavVis. We’re much more than the innovative technology we’ve developed; we’re a dynamic, culturally diverse, close-knit group working together to achieve remarkable things. That’s why we launched the NavVis Employee Spotlight. We’re showcasing to future candidates what life is like at NavVis, and the inspiring people with whom you could collaborate.

In this edition of our series, we spoke with Ekaterina (Katya) Speckbacher, a Digital Marketing Manager who has really come full circle with NavVis. Dubbed our “Hubspot Queen,” she plays a central role in ensuring all our digital marketing tools, like our website, email workflows, and social media accounts, run without a hitch. Katya’s knowledge, get-stuff-done attitude, and humor make her a highly valued team member and everyone in the office knows that they can rely on her.

Tell us a little bit whatsapp database about your background and how you got to where you are today.

When I started studying, I didn’t even plan to end up in marketing – I actually thought I would go into physics and mathematics. However, because I wanted to learn several languages, I had a change of heart and ended up getting my bachelor’s degree in English language and literature.

You might be thinking “how did you end up in marketing then?” My husband is German, so after graduating, I moved to Switzerland, where I found a job in sales. I was in sales for almost two years, but to be honest, I realized I was not very good at it!

Although, while on the job, I found myself trying marketing activities in my sales regions and that’s when it clicked. I knew then that I wanted to go into marketing. Life brought us up to Munich around that time, so I took my chance and started my master’s degree in Brand Management. That’s when I found NavVis – I can’t believe that it was already three years ago