Mew Suppasit Gives Spoiler for New Single Collaboration with Korean Artist!

discuss about phone number list
Zahid Hasan

Mew Suppasit Gives Spoiler for New Single Collaboration with Korean Artist!

Post by Zahid Hasan »

Singer and actor from Thailand, Mew Suppasit , recently did an interview session with Yonhap News media , in Gangnam. Mew visited South Korea to shoot his latest drama project entitled 'Love Is Like a Cat' which is a collaboration drama between Thailand and South Korea. Quoting from the K-odyssey.com site on Saturday (30/7/2022), Mew Suppasit is an actor and singer from Thailand who gained popularity after starring in the series 'Tharn Type: The Series' in 2019. Mew is also the first singer from Thailand to enter the Billboard Digital Song Sales Chart. Mew Suppasit started his career in 2009 as a supporting artist in an advertisement. He confessed, "When I was in middle school, I attended an academy in Bangkok, and I got a casting offer. They said I have a good face and body, and offered me to be a commercial star. However, because.

I'm taller than the main character for the ad, so they canceled it," said Mew. Mew then went for several auditions, but always failed. In a period of about 6 years, Mew did about 100 more auditions for commercials but he only managed to pass 10 times. However, Mew did not give up. After graduating from college, he took Industry Email List acting classes for 2 years. And after that he started appearing in several dramas and became a commercial star. When entering the Covid-19 pandemic, Mew actually spread its wings by entering the world of singing. "I had a lot of free time and contemplation during the pandemic. I thought about what I wanted to do and start my music career," explained Mew. Mew Suppasit released a collaboration song titled 'SPACEMEN' which was produced by the British duo, Honne, last year.

He also later released a second collaboration song with singer from South Korea, Sam Kim, through the song 'Before 4.30'. Mew shared, "When I worked with Honne, I was so nervous that I had to record for 7 hours. I was so tired that time because I didn't rest." He added, "I spent about 7 hours recording with Honne, but with Sam Kim, it took me three days." Recently, Mew Suppasit also released his latest collaboration single with a South Korean singer, Bumkey, through the song 'Forever Love' on July 8, 2022. Mew confessed, "Bumkey treated me well and made me feel very comfortable. It was a valuable experience for me to be able to work with him." When asked which artist he would like to collaborate with next, Mew said, "I have a lot of choices in my head, but I have already decided who I want to collaborate with next. I think I will record my newest collaboration song before I return to Thailand." Mew also revealed that the artist he will collaborate with next is an artist from South Korea. This article is a submission from a Yoursay member. The contents and