Rian Mahendra Paid Tens of Million Before Being Fired by Po Haryanto, Now He Has No Assets

discuss about phone number list
monjorul6

Rian Mahendra Paid Tens of Million Before Being Fired by Po Haryanto, Now He Has No Assets

Post by monjorul6 »

The former Operational Director of PO Hartanto , Rian Mahindra , once dismantled his one month's salary from the company. Unmitigated, he revealed the amount of his salary as a director along with the benefits he received. It is known that Rian Mahindra revealed his salary to the public in a live session on Instagram. Meanwhile, a number of netizens recorded the live session and shared it again, as was done by the Dunia Bis Cileungsi Channel's YouTube account. However, apart from that, Rian admitted that the basic salary of boss PO Hartanto was all given to his wife and children. While he himself only uses allowance money and facilities from the office to make ends meet. My one month's salary is immediately transferred to Alin's his wife account.

That's for the living expenses of four children, to pay for school, all kinds of things. So that's why I never bother," explained Rian quoted by detik.com , Saturday ( 14/1/2023 ) . Also read: The figure of Rian Mahindra, Son of PO Hartanto's boss who was fired from the family business "I at least ( I) use it operationally, I do n't collect it from food money . Once a month I do n't cash it out , I do n't use it for holding, to snack on the children in the field. That's all special data added Rian Mahindra . Powered By PlayUnmute Loaded: 1.01% Fullscreen Rian then dismantled the amount of basic salary and meal allowance he received from the company. As revealed directly by Rian Mahindra, he gets a meal allowance of around IDR 100,000, while the basic salary he receives in one month is around IDR 20 million. "I have Rp. 100,000 for one day's meal allowance given to the company. My salary, my basic salary is Rp. 20 million a month," he said. "And I have never seen it and have never touched it. Because it's all for Alin, all the same for the children," he explained. Beyond that, Rian Mahindra also explained that all operational needs are borne by the company, such as diesel fuel, fuel, eating on the road.

Now Claims to Have No Assets Even though he admits that he gets a salary of up to Rp. 20 million while working at PO Haryanto, now Rian Mahendra admits that he doesn't have many assets. In fact, he has been working at PO Haryanto for 19 years. In his confession, the former Director of Operations PO Hartanto said he was dishonorably fired without being given severance pay and had no assets in his name. Rian only left one unit of Yamaha Nmax motorbike which was purchased on credit in his name. With that in mind, Rian revealed that it was difficult for him to set up his own PO. "I don't even have a land certificate, only BPKB Nmax, I also bought it myself, I have my own credit, I don't even have a house. None of the land or family assets are in my name, because we have been working all this time in a filial bond. I also sometimes become a I think, you know, I used to work for 19 years while looking for money, I could save money, I could buy a bus, that's stupid there," said Rian in a video uploaded to the Rian Mahendra Official account recently.